In the context of the current Corona pandemic, the following guidelines will apply strictly throughout the Congress:
1. Upon arrival you will be required to present a valid COVID Safe-ticket (CST).
2. You will be given a Corona self-test to perform immediately (if positive, you will not be able to attend the congress)
3. A strict mouth mask obligation will apply during the whole congress and in the whole congress building
4. The occupancy rate of the auditorium where the lectures will take place is limited to 25% of the normal capacity: choose your seat at a sufficient distance from the other participants
5. You must respect the distance rule of 1,5 meter everywhere (during coffee and lunch break, at the poster stands, ...)
6. An individual lunch box is provided for each participant